Learning a language is learning another way of thinking.
Courses can be designed to provide information about a wide range of topics, such as:
- country specific information
- cross-cultural communication
- cultural differences in the workplace
- economics, geography, history, literature, politics
- regional linguistic terms
Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels are available. A variety of methods are employed, such as communicative and situational. Classes are interactive and participatory using listening comprehension, videos and grammar exercises.
Corporate on-site courses for individuals or groups are available.
Our Spanish language training courses will help you gain the skills and knowledge to work internationally.